Home - Cheap Wine and Cookies Main Page ............. Ethical Eating

Friday, September 30, 2011

New Posts Coming Soon

Can't wait?

Submit a recipe or do a guest post!

I am always on the look out for new recipes to try and I love to hear about yours! If you want to add a recipe to this site, just email it to me at CheapWineandCookies at gmail dot com.

ooorr Do a GUEST POST!

I'd be happy to feature just about anything you'd like to offer that fits under the headings of Recipes or Nutritional Information. Got a great cookbook you want to plug? A great food prep or storage technique? Just really want to write a post about why you think eggplant is the best vegetable ever? Email me! CheapWineandCookies at gmail dot com.

*Vegan or Vegetarian recipes are perferred, however I'd be more than happy to include other recipes and guest posts if they include Ethical Eating information.

**Please be aware of copyright and intellectual property laws when posting information.

No comments: